Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 9th - Pretty Much a Down Day

Bill is still sick, so this turned out to be pretty much a nothing kind of day.  Other than minimal stuff around the house, a couple of loads of laundry, and planning Sunday dinner, I was into the family history again.  Still working on the same family, just doing siblings, hoping to find some additional clues. 

There was an Eagle court of honor for four of our young men this afternoon and Bill was supposed to conduct.  After a long nap, he felt somewhat better, so he went and came home raving about what a great job they did.  It is not often that there is a court of honor for four Eagles, so that alone would make it great.

While he was gone, I took my own little rest and started watching a new series.  This is about Elizabeth I, the Virgin Queen.  It was a PBS show from some years back.  So far, so good.

That was about it for my day.  I didn't even leave the house - again!  I am really turning into a hermit!

No comments: