Friday, November 22, 2013

November 21st - Sort of a Down Day

I can always tell when the weather is changing this time of year - the old sinus thing flairs up.  Today was the day, again.  I did a few things around the house, a load of laundry, etc.  I worked a bit on my lesson for Sunday.  I know I said it was planned, but I still have a few details to get together. 

By mid-afternoon, I was feeling pretty worn down, so I decided to rest and watch a movie on Netflix.  Don't ask me why, but I chose Hunger Games.  I had read the books a while back and they were OK, but not worth getting excited about.  Even so, I watched one of the worst movies in a long time.  What few things of value in the books were pretty much removed from the movie, making it totally empty and worthless.  Oh, well.  Now I have seen it and can talk with authority when people say it was wonderful and I tell them it was the pits. Of course, not feeling all that well, it might have been just right for my mood!

The rest of my day was pretty much like every other day.  Bill had a meeting this evening, so I fixed myself some popcorn and watched a bit of a show about the English monarchy.  The first episode started way back with the fall of the Roman occupation and how a monarchy was developed in England.  This was certainly more interesting than what I watched earlier.

Here is hoping that I will feel a little more energetic tomorrow.  I have a long "to-do" list, but we will see!

No comments: