Friday, November 8, 2013

November 7th - Another "What Did I Do?" Day

After starting the day with water aerobics, I am not sure exactly what I did!  Well, there was all the usual stuff, including giving the bathroom an extra deep cleaning.  I spent a lot of time on the computer, including some family history stuff.  I watched a little Netflix while I rested.  Hmmm,  that must have been it!

What got most of my attention today was actually some family history stuff.  I will finally teach the first class on Sunday and I needed to do some updating on the lesson after my meeting Sunday night.  I also have to help a sister tomorrow with her family history and I was doing a little prep for that.  It is really quite amazing how just a few things on family history can end up filling hours!

Bill came home feeling sick.  He had mentioned it last night and left this morning not feeling well.  He even cancelled his job for tomorrow, so I guess he really is sick.  I am sorry he is sick, both because it is never fun to be sick and also because he drives me nuts when he is!  Men!!  Well, I will be gone for a couple of hours, so it will be interesting to see how he survives.  I do hope he is better before Saturday.  We are supposed to go to the temple with a sister in the ward.

So, another ordinary day in the life of the queen of ordinary!!

No comments: