Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aug 5th - Day at Home - But Not Really Quiet!

Well, maybe it was quiet, but it was not lazy!  I looked at my calendar for the week this morning and realized that for the first time in ages, I do not have a ton of things written in.  There are a couple of things, but most of my days are mostly open.  What that really means is that I no longer have an excuse to put off some of the projects that have piled up.

So, today I cleaned the house a little better than usual.  I spent a lot of time on my weekly RS email, especially on the preparedness part.  I straightened out the freezer - what a mess it gets in!  Plus, a number of other similar things.  I found myself on the go for a good bit of the day.

I managed to get in a short nap in the late afternoon and then spent the next couple of hours working on family history.  I am still trying to get the Robinson family all sorted out and documented.  It just takes time!

I finished a book this evening and started another one.  I am jumping from a love story to a murder.  Good jump, I think!

It has been a good day and I really did get a lot done.  The problem is that the pile of uncompleted projects doesn't look any smaller!  Oh, well - welcome to life!

No comments: