Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Aug 27th - Day 9 - Iowa Trip - On to Algona

My uncle had a medical procedure this morning, so while they were doing that, I enjoyed sitting on the front porch and reading.  Their house is over 100 years old and sits on a whole city block.  There is a nice big front porch and I love being out there.  It was cool, the breeze was blowing, the wind chimes were singing, and I put my feet up and read.  What a great and relaxing couple of hours.

When they got back home, Patty and I did a couple more errands, including copying a couple of pictures and going by McDonalds to use their wi-fi service.

I then headed off for Algona to spend a couple of days with cousins.  I arrived at Shirley's about the same time she was getting home from work.  We talked non-stop and laughed a whole bunch, too.  She fixed a great dinner.  Later Vern, another cousin, stopped by and we talked and laughed some more. 

So, chalk up another great day!

No comments: