Saturday, August 10, 2013

Aug 9th - End to Another Week!

Today was pretty much run-of-the-mill.  Normal routine stuff at home.  I got the RS email out.  I worked on family history, etc.  I also ran out for a few errands - got my haircut, shopped a little (very little, I really do hate shopping!).  I met up with someone to pick up a little wooden kitchen that I bought used.  It is cute and is in the play house.  It ought to make it more fun to play.  I even managed to cook some dinner this evening - ravioli and marinara sauce.

Billy called this evening and we had a long chat.  It had been a while since we had talked.  He seems to be doing well.  It will be nice to get to see him when I go up to Iowa in a couple of weeks.
I did get an email from one of the YW leaders saying that the girls had chosen me as an example of their value Individual Worth.  Very nice.  It has been so long since I worked in YW that I didn't know most of them even knew who I was!  Just goes to show that you never know who is watching!
As boring as my day sounds, it was actually very busy and I enjoyed it.  I like a simple routine, I guess. 


No comments: