Sunday, August 18, 2013

Aug 17th - Happy Birthday, Billy!

Today was Billy's birthday, although we never even talked to him.  We both tried calling at different times, but only got voice mail.  So, he got birthday messages!

This was a busy day as I had a ton of laundry to do.  I needed to get my basic suitcase with clothes packed and everything needed to be clean to do that.  Both accomplished!  It did pretty much take my day, though.

This evening, I babysat with the kids so Lisa and David could go to a wedding reception and dinner before.  The kids and I had a fun time playing.  Brooks went to bed at 8:00 - crying all the way to bed, but as soon as I put him down, he was quiet and I never heard another peep.  Bill came by about 8:30 on his way home from a stake meeting.  Ashby was about to head to bed, so she only got to see him for a few minutes.  He then went on home, and while I was reading, Ashby came back down saying she was scared.  She managed to go back and forth to bed enough times that she was still awake when her mommy and daddy got home.  It was a fun evening.

So, another week finished - and it is still raining! 

No comments: