Friday, August 2, 2013

Aug 1st - Sneezy Day

Man, I have been sneezing and blowing my nose all day.  I sure hope I am not getting a cold.  Maybe if I just ignore it, it will go away?

I started the day (after all the sneezing) at water aerobics.  It was the last class of this session, so I won't go back until September.  When I got home, I was sneezing so much that I didn't feel like doing anything else!  I did minimal around the house and then just sat at the computer most of the rest of the day.  I really got into the family history - working on that mess with the Robinson family.  I made some good progress on it.

I did take a nap since I was not feeling so well.  Then I went back to the family history stuff.  And that is about it!  Other than sneezing and blowing my nose, I actually had a pretty good day.  After all, any day when I get engrossed in family history turns out to be a good day!

No comments: