Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 30th - Just Another Saturday

Nothing too exciting about today - then again, I never do all that much to get excited about!  Bill decided it was time to do the taxes, so the computer was tied up with that for several hours.  I did get out my Acer and was able to check email, etc. 

I also spent time getting eggs boiled, potatoes peeled, cut up, and cooked.  I had to make sure everything was ready for Easter dinner.  Later in the day, I got the potato salad actually made.  It tastes so good!  Yes, that is what I ate for dinner.  I also decided that I wanted to make another salad, but that would mean another trip to the store.  Fortunately, Bill had to run out for a new printer cartridge and was planning to stop at the store anyway.  I have him my list of things for the 4 bean salad, so now that is ready to put together, too.

I did a few other things around the house, including laundry and changing sheets.  I also managed to get a little down time and read my book.  That would have been the time I normally relax at the computer working on family history or something.  I also managed to sneak in a nap, as I was exhausted.  (You have no idea how much energy is required to peel potatoes!) 

Bill also has to speak tomorrow in the 3rd hour combined meeting.  Each of the bishopric members has an assignment related to Easter.  Bill's is forgiveness.  Of course, he was just starting on it this evening.  I pulled out a file about a class I did on forgiveness at a RS Women's Conference some years ago, and he actually read through it and thought I had some good points.  He was also listening to some other talks on the computer about forgiveness.  I am sure it will all come out well.

So, again I was busy all day, but there isn't really all that much to talk about. 

No comments: