Friday, March 8, 2013

March 7th - Sleep Study

This has been a busier day that yesterday - not sure if that makes me happy or not, since I have gotten so lazy!  We had presidency meeting this morning, which is always a good meeting, but takes 2 or more hours.  Plus, I had some last minute prep to do (I had spiritual thought), and then some follow up afterwards.

The rest of the day was my usual routine - house stuff, computer stuff, working on food storage for my email,  a few other "to do" list things, etc.  It kept me busy anyway.

Tonight I have a sleep study so will be spending the night at the lab.  I mentioned to the doctor at my last check up that I was feeling tired a lot and he suggested we do another sleep study to see if we need to make adjustments to the CPAP.  If that isn't the problem, then we can look for another cause. 

So, here we go!

No comments: