Friday, March 22, 2013

March 21st - No Time to Breathe Today!

This has been a busy day - with hardly a break to breathe!  I started with water aerobics, hurried home to shower, then went to RS presidency meeting.  When I got home from that, I finally got a decent lunch, did a couple of things that were important at the computer, and before I knew it I had to leave again.  I didn't even get the dishwasher emptied, so now there are some dirty dishes in the sink - something I can't stand, but.....

I picked up a friend who went with me to the storehouse.  Since traffic was light, we got there a little early, but had a great time chatting while we waited those few minutes for everyone else to arrive.  Then we canned the sugar, loaded the boxes into the car, and transferred the rest of the sugar order that had come from Costco to the car.  That all actually only took an hour, but we were working hard getting it done!

Once I got home, I had about 10 minutes before I had to take off again to go to Book Group.  We had read Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah.  We had quite a lively discussion about it.  It was a different kind of book, and there was a great deal of sadness and even horror, but it was really good. 

Home again, I fixed a sandwich and was too exhausted to think about anything else.  What a day!

No comments: