Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 26th - Family History Day!

After water aerobics this morning, I couldn't wait to get started back on family history.  I pretty much spent the whole day on that.  That is the problem when I get going on research - I get totally pulled into it and don't want to do anything else!

Well, I sort of straightened my house and I did run the dishwasher.  Let's see, I can't think of anything else!  I really needed to do some RS things before I leave next week.  But, I didn't work on the blog, or the email, or the gift bag, or anything else.  I think I have a problem!

We ran the car over to the shop when Bill got home.  It needs to be serviced before I leave, plus the blower is not working right again.  It only works on high, so it is either high or nothing.  Very irritating!  We also need to check the brakes again.  Since the last time they replaced the pads, we have had problems and they said they may just need to replace them again, as they may have just been a bad set.  I don't want any issues when I am driving alone!   I don't mind the drive - I have all those books on CD, after all! - but I do want to know the car is not planning to give me trouble.

I do love the buried in family history days - and this was one of those!


No comments: