Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 29th - Kind of an Odd Day

I never did seem to get it together today.  Not sure way; just one of those days, I guess!  First off, we took the van in to get some repairs - costly repairs! - that had been put off for a while.  Bill wanted to get it done before I took the car to Iowa, just in case.  I then did most of the usual straightening, etc.

I went with the other RS counselor to visit one of the young women who has turned 18 and decided to move on into RS.  We had a great visit with her.  It is good to see her so happy as she looks forward to going off to college in the fall - BYU Hawaii!  Who wouldn't be excited?  We left her a little bag of goodies to help welcome her into RS. 

Back home, I hooked up the portable CD player so I could finish listening to the book I had in my car.  It is due before I get back from Iowa and I can't renew it again.  While I listened, I did all my computer stuff.  I could never really get into the "groove," so I ended up wasting a lot of time doing little stuff.  I did get my RS email completed and sent out, though, so at least something a little more important got done.

Looking back on the day, I got some things done, but it was never an organized day.  I really don't like that, but they happen sometimes!

No comments: