Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 12th - Water Aerobics Starts Again!

After a week break between sessions, water aerobics started up again today.  It was fun getting back in the pool. 

When I got home, I showered, etc., and started in on the to-do list: straightening house, computer things, etc.  That ended up taking most of the day, although I am not sure what I actually accomplished.  It was one of those days where I seemed to start several things, but never got anything finished.  But I was busy the whole day!

This evening, the youth had a "find Waldo" event at the mall, so Bill had to go and try to not be found by them.  He said 5 of the 6 groups found him, but it was a lot of fun anyway.  Billy called during the evening and he and I had a nice chat; nothing special, just talking.

So, this was another of those ordinary days where it sounds rather boring, but was actually pretty good!

No comments: