Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 15th - The Ides of March!

If only Caesar had listened to the soothsayer!  Ha.

Today was so ordinary that I can probably make this really short - ditto, ditto, ditto!

The nice break was that I went to lunch with a friend.  We went to the Fushion Asian, a place I had never been.  It was just a small restaurant with foods from several Asian countries.  It is also very close to us.  It was very good and we had a relaxing time to chat and get caught up on things.  Very nice interlude to my day!

The rest of my day was, like I said, ditto!  I got some laundry done.  I managed to get the weekly RS email out, which required a little more prep time first.  By mid-afternoon, I had a roaring headache, so instead of going grocery shopping as I had planned, I just went and took a rather long nap.  At least the headache went away!  Bill had to run to the bank to deposit some checks, so he just picked up a few of the most needed items while he was there (ATM at the grocery store). 

So another Friday means another week is finished - although it doesn't much matter now that I don't work!  Every day can be the weekend!

No comments: