Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 2nd - Busy Saturday

I am so glad I am feeling some better today.  I didn't even take a nap!  I had things to do around the house, of course, and plenty of things on the computer. 

Mid-morning, I went to pick up the milk order for my ward and for another ward.  The person from the other ward came during the afternoon to pick up her things.  She is a good friend, so we also had a bit of time to visit.

In between everything else, I did manage to get a couple of loads of clothes done.  I think Sunday dinner is all figured out.  I pretty much already had my lesson for Sunday done, but since I am a bit OCD, I ended up spending quite a bit of time making sure it was what I wanted.  It will be on the 3rd chapter in Daughters in My Kingdom - about the exodus, migration, and settlement of the saints and is a very powerful part of church and relief society history.  Hopefully, the sisters will catch the vision - particularly of the temple.

Bill and David took off this afternoon to spend the evening watching high school basketball state tournament.  They both really love going to those games.  Bill remembers his years as a referee and David played basketball.

So, in the retelling, it seems this was a rather boring day!  But, it seemed like I was on the go the whole time. 

No comments: