Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 27th - A Day without Wheel!

With the car in the shop, I knew I would be home bound today - not that big a deal since I often don't go out anyway!  But, I did plan things that needed to get done, like laundry.

The good news is that Lisa wanted to drop the kids off while she attended her first Primary presidency meeting (she was just called as a counselor), since they both had runny noses and she didn't want to spread it around.  She dropped them off about 9:30 and we had a ball.  They were both full of energy, but very good.  They pulled out lots of toys that they haven't played with lately, so that made for some new play.  Among other things, the nerf swords were kept very busy!

After lunch, we were just beginning to think it was time for a nap, when Lisa called and said she would pick them up.  She had a voice student coming at 4:30, so needed to put Brooks down at home.  So off the went around 1:30.  It was a fun day!

In between I managed to get 4 loads of laundry all done, plus the house straightened - well, actually twice! - and a number of RS things done that I had put off yesterday.  I did not allow myself to even open the family history, because I really needed to do some of these other things.  I did finally give in and took a little nap later in the afternoon!

So, what had looked like a lonely day turned into one full of sunshine!

No comments: