Friday, March 15, 2013

March 14th - PI Day!

I hadn't even thought about the 3-14 pi thing until someone mentioned it on FB.  Well, happy pi day anyway.

I started my day with water aerobics - always a great way to start the day.  When I got home, I went through the usual routine of shower, wash hair, get something to eat, etc.  I had planned to wash the sheets today and had told Bill that so he wouldn't make the bed (he was still in them when I left).  When I got home, he had put the sheets in the washer already and they were ready to go in the dryer.  Nice.  I did one other load of laundry, as well.

Since the house was so clean, I didn't have much straightening up to do.  That might have taken me 30 seconds!  I did have a lot of computer things I wanted to work on, like the RS weekly email, preparedness inventory, and some other things.  I also spent some time on family history.  I haven't done more than a few minutes at a time lately and I am anxious to get some more time to actually work on it.

I actually cooked dinner today.  It was chicken thighs and apples over rice.  It was pretty good, although I think some other herbs would have spiced it up more.  I used what the recipe called for, but if I do it again, I will change it up a little. 

We had some friends come by, because she wanted a blessing for some health issues that have come up.  We enjoyed a short visit with them.

So, just another day - but a good one.  They sure sound boring when I write them up, though - same thing, day after day.  Just for the record, this is the way I like it and I really don't want any changes!


No comments: