Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 19th - Another So-So Day!

The darn sinus headache came back with a vengeance today.  I thought it was getting better.  Oh, well.

I went to water aerobics and enjoyed that.  The headache hit will full force after I was home.  I managed to get showered, etc., did a few computer things, had a good lunch.  Then, I just gave up and took a nap.  I must have slept for two hours!  I did feel some better when I got up, but didn't have much energy.

Fortunately, I had plenty of things to do that didn't require much energy!  So, this is a day that started out great, but turned in to another lazy day.  If the weather would quit changing every other day, maybe the sinus congestion would get completely cleared up before it changed again.  I am getting a little tired of this, since I haven't really had sinus problems like this in years.  I don't have an infection, though, so I am hoping it won't take much longer to clear up.

I just reread then and I sound like such a hypochondriac!  Enough with the complaining already! 

No comments: