Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 8th - Tired!

So I had the sleep study last night, which meant I probably only got about 5 hours of sleep.  Yeah, I know, that doesn't make much sense, but there you have it!  It was a split study, so only the first half of the night was without the machine.  Then she woke me and got me hooked up to the CPAP and then back to sleep.  Since I was just checking to see if I needed an adjustment to my settings, they could do it all in one night.  Then she woke me up around 5:00 to say I could go; she had enough studies.  Glad it is done.

However, that did leave me a little more tired than usual!  I showered and washed my hair, and did some things around the house and at the computer and then I finally gave in and took a nap around noon.  I didn't read but a few minutes and then slept for a couple of hours. 

In the later afternoon, I was able to finish up my RS email and get that out.  I had to complete some of my preparedness stuff first since that was on the email.  All of that took quite a while.  Since I still didn't have much energy, I mostly worked on the computer on some other projects. 

So this has turned out to be another rather lazy day. 

No comments: