Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 8th - Water Aerobics Again

Today started the next water aerobics class and it was fun to be back.  There had been a three week break over Christmas.  I had expected a full pool (you know, new year's resolutions and all), but it was actually a fairly small class.  The office said there were over 50 signed up for the evening class, so I am glad I do mornings! 

I spent most of the rest of the day working on family history.  I have a list of things I need to do, but I kind of ignored that today.  I suppose tomorrow I will have to work more and play a little less, but who knows?  I finished the Hutchins project I was working on and sent off that information.  I handled a second email that didn't take quite so long.  And I started in on a third project that may take a little more time.  I am enjoying getting into the family history again.  It seems like the last six months I have done very little new research and that is the fun part.

I did manage to sneak in a little nap, too.  I worked pretty hard in class and I was tired!

The missionaries stopped by to tell us that one of them had been transferred and was going to Athens in the morning.  He has been in our ward for over seven months, so we will miss him.  One of the zone leaders is being transferred in to replace him.  They said that by later in the year, we may have three sets of missionaries, rather than the two sets we had expected.  We will see what happens.

When they left, we ran over to the garage and picked up the car which had been in for some servicing, alignment, and front brakes.  So, now I have a car that is again working smoothly.

Bill had youth activity tonight, so I had a quiet evening.  I watched a little of Downton Abby.  I am still in season 2, but I will get caught up!

No comments: