Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 22nd - Still Busy

I knew this was going to be a busy week - and it looks like it will be.  I started today with water aerobics, came home and showered, etc., and had something to eat.  I spent a little time on my daily computer tasks.  Then I took my list of errands - 6 places to go!  I managed to get four of them done, before I said enough!

Back home, I had a few things to do around the house, some more computer things, some family history.  Then I actually cooked dinner!  Bill was shocked!  It was really good, though.  This week's produce box came and I still had a few items left from last week that I wanted to use up. 

I was so tired tonight that I hit the bed early since Bill was at the church anyway.  Of course, I got so close to the end of my book that I had to stay up and finish it.  I loved the FB post yesterday about pretending to have insomnia to justify staying up late to read!


No comments: