Friday, January 4, 2013

January 3rd - Another Do-Nothing Day!

This has been a very relaxing and lazy day.  I did manage to change and wash the sheets, plus another load of laundry.  The house straightening probably took all of 10 minutes, since no one had messed it up from the day before! 

My computer keyboard is still not working and I have done everything I know how to do, which isn't all that much.  My computer guy is going to come by tomorrow with another keyboard to see if that is the problem.  If not, we will just have to see!

Fortunately, I can still use my computer as long as I use the mouse.  That has let me do most of what I want to do, as long as I don't have to type.  I find myself wanting to make comments on FB, for instance, but obviously I don't.  If it were really important I could switch over to the notebook which is sitting right here, too.  That is what I am using for the blog.

I had to get creative to work on my RS stuff, since the documents are on my regular computer and I couldn't edit them from there.  I manged to get something to work, so I spent quite a while getting that updated and ready to go out at the end of the week.

I also managed to get in a little nap and reading this afternoon.  I have had a sore throat again and a stuffy head, which I am hoping does not grow to become a real cold.  A few days of laying low should help, I hope.

So, lazy - just the way I like it!

No comments: