Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 12th - Can I Get Any Lazier?

We have had dreary weather - warm, but dreary - for the last few days.  Plus, with Bill being sick, things seem pretty slow at home.  So, of course, I decided to play along!  I did as little work as I could possibly get by with - a couple of loads of laundry, empty dishwasher, that kind of stuff. 

I spent most of my time working on family history.  I was trying to finish up new research on a particular family so I could respond to one of the emails.  What a great way to do nothing!!

In the afternoon, I decided I had worked so hard that I needed a rest.  I laid in bed and read for a good couple of hours - I did doze off for a quick minute, but mostly I just read.  How nice is that!!

Even though he was sick, Bill did go to clean the chapel since he was the chairman of today's group and had forgotten to call everyone because he had been sick.  He had one other couple who managed to make it and it took them a couple of hours.  He also managed, between naps, to take the Christmas tree up to the fire station for disposal.  It has be lying by the side of the garage.  Last year, he didn't get rid of the tree until he had to start mowing the grass, so this was a big accomplishment.  Other than that, he just rested, which is all he should have done all day.  I am hoping I don't get whatever it is.

So, what a lazy day.  I do have to admit, though, that I am so good at being lazy and that I really enjoyed it!

No comments: