Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 18th - No Rain!!!!!!

Yippee!  No rain, no snow - just sun!  And I still stayed home.  But, I loved having the sun shine in my windows and it made me feel good.  There was some ice this morning - not a lot, but the kind that prevents car doors from opening.  That didn't last long, though, as the temps got up to 50+.

I, on the other hand, woke up with a terrific headache.  I know it is just sinus - it always happens when there is a big change in the weather.  By afternoon, everything seemed to have equalized and that passed, too.  It was enough that I was a little slow all morning and I did take an early afternoon nap. 

Other than that, my day was just the usual "stuff."  How boring!  I spent a long time on some RS things, including my week-end email, which I got sent out in the evening.  The rest of my time was spent on family history.  I finished what I had been working on and have started through the trees again, at least the direct line, to see if there is anything new that has popped up.  That will take a while, then I will have to decide which of all the special projects I want to do will come next.

So, rain or shine, I seem to be lazy - but it is way more fun with the sun shining!!

No comments: