Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 19th - Actually Went to a Movie

I went to two movies last year - and that was more than the year before, I think.  Well, I have already been to one this year.  We went to see Les Miserables for the late afternoon show.  It was really good and I enjoyed it a lot.  I must admit that it didn't live up to the stage show - but then again a movie never does.  (Just like a movie never lives up to a book.)  Even so, the music alone is good enough to carry the show.  The acting was quite good.  The singing - on the other hand - wasn't what I would have liked, at least in some cases.  Was it worth to going to see?  You bet!

The rest of the day was pretty ordinary - house stuff, laundry, sheets, etc.  I also had time to work on family history.  Kind of an ordinary day, other than going to a movie.

Billy called during the evening to say he had been by to see grandpa and he looked good. 

All in all, a very good day!

No comments: