Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 23rd - 31 Party

This has been a weird day, at least the day part.  I had a lot of things to do, but just couldn't seem to accomplish anything completely.  I worked on many things, but would lose interest and just move on to something else.  I guess that must be like it is everyday for someone with ADHD!  In the process, I did manage to get the house straightened up for the party this evening.  I got a little done on family history.  I worked on my RS email.  I got four loads of laundry done.  And a few other bits and pieces.  So,  I guess it wasn't a total loss, just confusing.

In the evening, I hosted a 31 Party for Lisa.  It was her first in house party and she wanted a small group that she could practice on.  I had two friends come.  There were two others that had to cancel at the last minute for valid reasons.  We had a lot of fun.  Lisa had a chance to get some of the first time jitters out and made a list of things to remember "next time."  And the orders for the party came out right around $200+ dollars and one party booked.  Most important, she left really excited about it.  Here is her display.  She used a folding drying rack to hang them on and it worked really well.


So the day ended well - and we had a lot of fun!  Thanks to my friends who were willing to be guinea pigs!!

No comments: