Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 15th - Still Dreary, but Busy

It is still raining - but at least I got a little more accomplished to day.  I started with water aerobics, which is always a good way to get going.  When I got home, I took my shower and washed my hair and then took off to visit teach one of my sisters.  We had a great visit - a little on the long side, but a lot of fun! 

From there, I had to run by the library and pick up a couple of books that had come in.  Then I decided that I did not want to do any more running around chores - it was just too rainy!  At home, I had the produce delivery to put away - it looks really good again - which came this morning.  I hadn't eaten lunch, although it was getting into the afternoon, so I took time for that.  Add in a few regular chores and it was mid-afternoon before I finally sat down at the computer.

I worked on - any guesses?? - family history, of course!  I even managed to squeeze in a little nap and reading time.  All in all, I was on the go all day and had a good one. 

No comments: