Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 29th - Friday - On the Run!

This has been an on-the-go kind of day.  I got a haircut and then headed over to Lisa's.  Her car was in the shop and we were going to pick it up after lunch.  We went to Pizza Hut for lunch.  I believe that pizza is Brook's favorite food of the moment.

We got down to pick up the car only to find out that although it was supposed to be ready, it wasn't finished.  They said try around 2:00 - but that created the problem.  Brooks was already asleep in the carseat and needed to go home and nap.  So, we just left the car and Lisa and David had to make arrangements to pick it up in the evening.

I then headed out to do a couple of errands - only to discover that we had forgotten to take the second carseat out of my car.  That meant another trip back to Lisa's so she would have both her carseats.  I only have the one and we have been saying we need to get a second - that just proved it! 

By the time I got home, I had just enough time to get cleaned up and then we went to the temple for Angie's endowment.  That was a wonderful way to end the day.  We also did the sealing of little Selma Carolina Person to her parents.  She is my grandfather's oldest sister that I just found a few weeks ago. 

After the temple, we went to Chili's with Richard and Angie.  We had a great time.  By the time we finally got back home, it was time for bed.

Whew!  What a day!  Busy, but wonderful, too.

No comments: