Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jun 22 - Not Quite So Quiet, But Sort Of....

We had a RS presidency meeting today, so that always takes a good chunk out my day - between preparing, having the meeting, and doing some follow-up.  We are all going to be gone at different times between now and the end August, so we probably won't have another face-to-face meeting until August.  Of course, there is always email to keep things going!

The rest of the afternoon was the quiet part.  I did a little genealogy, plus some other things at the desk and got four loads of laundry done, including the sheets changed.  I was so tired later that I relaxed in the recliner and watched the rest of Sense and Sensibility.  Now that is the way to waste time!

Lisa called this morning and we talked a few minutes.  Just a short after we finished talking, the phone rang again and this time it was a little voice, speaking some unknown language!  I thought it was Ashby at first, but I can usually understand at least some of what she says.  I am wondering if Brooks got the phone and hit redial.  I will have to ask Lisa when I talk to her next.  If that wasn't the case, we are being invaded by aliens!

No comments: