Monday, June 4, 2012

June 3rd - Sunday and Not Alone!

Bill is still in NY, so I had another alone day, but it didn't stay that way.  When I got home from church, the kids were here, only half of them sleeping today!  As soon as I opened the door, Ashby came running to give me a big hug and kiss and my day was perfect! 

Lisa and I got dinner put together - grilled boneless beef ribs, baked potatoes, peas, homemade bread.  After dinner, we mostly just sat around talking and watching the kids play - again!  How boring are we?  But watching the kids play is the most entertaining few hours I spend.  They are so funny.  Ashby was all excited about her new doll - an American Girl knockoff, which she got as a reward.  She named the doll Ashby, so we spent the rest of day saying "Little Ashby" or "Big Ashby."  She loved it!

Church meetings were also good, so it was a very nice Sunday.  When the kids left, I checked my email and then went to bed to read.  I have started a new book, I Am Forbidden, and finished Part 1.  I think it is going to be pretty good.


No comments: