Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jun 19th - Visiting Teaching

I visited one of my sisters today.  However, my companion just forgot.  She sent me an email later saying she has just not managed to get organized with four kids home for the summer.  I do know how she feels - but that was a different time in my life!

I had a nice visit with Lisa.  She and her family had spent a week tent camping in the Georgia mountains and had a blast.  It was fun getting the run down on all they did.  She is also heading into a tough time ahead.  She has a friend and her daughter who will be coming to live with her for a year or so.  And now she has her aunt who is disabled and suddenly without a home who will also be coming to stay with her until things get worked out.  Sounds like more stress than I could handle!

I made my run to the bank and got my checks deposited and then spent the rest of the day at home.  I did a list of odds and ends - not much worth retelling. 

So is was a fruitful day, although not all that exciting!

No comments: