Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jun 16th - Cleaning Day.....

Well, at least it is Saturday so it is supposed to be cleaning day!  I did do some things, like straightening, dusting, mopping kitchen floor, 3 loads of laundry, etc.  But I made it as little as possible!  My knee is so much better, but it did start to feel tender after I had been doing for a while.  I used that as my excuse to stop!

I spent a lot of time at the computer, as usual, with blogging, couponing, indexing, RS emailing, etc.  I also spent a lot of time working on my Swedish documents.  I got through a few more.  It just takes so much time to figure each one out and make sure I am getting the correct information.  They are getting easier to figure out, but it is still hard to read the handwriting.  I got an email from my cousin who was so excited because he had finally found the ocean passage for his grandfather.  Some of the information I had sent him helped him focus his search more precisely and there it was!  I also talked to my friend Jill on the phone for a while.  She had not heard about Judith's passing until Friday morning, just before the funeral, and was so disappointed that she had not been able to come.  It was good to catch up with her, though.

In the evening, I was checking to make sure I could make Judith's almond pound cake in the morning and discovered we are out of sour cream.  We are never out of sour cream!  It was too late to run out to the store, so I guess it will have to wait until the first of the week! 

Bill had forgotten that he had to chaperone the stake youth dance, so he took off in a hurry and I spent the evening at home.  I watched a couple of episodes of Bramlett before I hit the bed with my scriptures and then my book.

It was a good day!


No comments: