Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6th - Bill Made it Home

Bill made it home late tonight, so I am no longer all alone!  He had a great time and I am glad he went (and glad I didn't!)

I was pretty busy all day - washed the sheets and towels (all the rest of the laundry will be waiting for me tomorrow, what with the load he brought back!), cleaned the house better than usual, worked on genealogy, did a little indexing, plus a long list of other odds and ends. 

I was in bed reading when Bill got home.  His plane was delayed taking off by an hour or so, so it was after 11:30 by the time he got home.  I have just about finished my book.  At the rate I was going, I thought I might actually get it finished before he got home, but I didn't quite make it. 

It is always nice to have him back.  We had talked on the phone, so I had already heard most of what he had been doing.  We were both so tired at that point that it wasn't long before we were zonked!  It is amazing, though, that it still makes a difference in how I sleep just having him back.  Now back to normal tomorrow!

No comments: