Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 27th - Back to Family History today!

I had a quiet day today, so I was able to finally do some work on genealogy again.  I didn't accomplish anything, but I tried.  It was fun to get focused on it again.  With summer so busy, it is hard to get more than an occasional spot of time to work on it.

I was so tired today - not sure why.  For the first time in months, I actually took a nap!  I must have slept for two hours - it sure felt good.  I don't think I am getting sick and I haven't been staying up later than usual - I wonder if I am just getting old?

Good/bad news - they found the missing body.  It has been nine days since the boat accident and it was getting harder everyday.  Now they will be able to have the funeral for both boys together.  So sad.

No comments: