Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 2nd - Visiting Teaching

We had an appointment this morning to visit teach one of our sisters, so that pretty much filled the first half of my day - by the time I did the usual morning routine, got myself cleaned up, picked up my companion, and did our visit.  It was a really good visit.  It was the first time my companion had visited with this sister, as it has been a difficult time for her over the last couple of years.  We had a wonderful visit, though, and loved sitting on her screened in back porch.  It was so beautiful.

This afternoon, I pretty much worked on family history.  I am trying to get FamilySearch updated to match what I already have in my personal files - like adding documents, standardizing dates and places, checking for duplicates, making corrections in information, etc.  Takes a little while, but it is nice when I finish a person and everything is up to date. 

A good day to begin the week - now hoping the rest of the week is as productive and enjoyable!


No comments: