Friday, June 27, 2014

June 26th - Visiting Teaching Kind of a Day

My companion picked me up and we went to visit teach one of our sisters this morning.  Good thing is we had a great visit.  Bad thing is that we didn't pay attention to the time and we were there way longer than we should have been!  Oh, well.  Good thing she is a great friend, too.

When I got back home, I did the few things that needed to be done around the house, including finishing up the load of laundry from yesterday and getting another one done today.  I spent some time at the computer, trying to do some from family history, but FamilySearch was acting funny and I couldn't do what I wanted to do.  Made for a frustrating afternoon!

I finally gave up and went to lie down and read a little and promptly fell asleep for a short nap.  There is always a solution to every problem - and sometimes a nap is it!  I actually cooked dinner tonight - big surprise! 

End result - my day was not a total loss, as I accomplished some good things, but I sure didn't accomplish what I had planned on the family history.  Good day - bad day, I guess.

No comments: