Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 10th - Home Alone - Again!

I woke up with a headache this morning, so I was a little slow on getting things done, but eventually all that routine stuff was finished.  I then spent the whole day doing nothing - well, nothing of value, I guess would be more correct.

I worked on family history, though.  I think I have the children of my confederate soldier all figured out finally.  I already have his parents pretty much up to date, but his siblings are a mess.  I am debating whether I even want to tackle trying to get that straightened out!  One of the hardest things about the Cantrells is that they had so many children and they all stayed right together, so sometimes it is impossible to tell which child actually belonged to which parents.  I was looking at an 1850 census today that had about seven families listed - all but one of them Cantrell!  Talk about confusing.

I actually broke down and took a nap this afternoon.  I haven't taken a nap for a while, but I was just so tired.  Other than that, I was pretty much lazy.  I guess we all have our days!

No comments: