Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 17th - Mostly a Family History Day

There weren't many chores that I had to do around the house this morning, since I had cleaned so well yesterday, other than emptying the dishwasher and a quick walk-through to make sure everything got put back last night.  I did throw a load of beach towels into the washer.  They had accumulated with the kids being here on Saturday.  They seem to to go through 2 or 3 towels a piece!

I spent most of the rest of my time working on the South Africa family history.  Ancestry was down a good bit of the day again, and even when it was finally back up, it wasn't really working well.  Even so, I got a few things checked out.  I think I have done about all I can on that until I meet with him to see if any of this is even his family.

I was also pretty tired this afternoon, so I managed to get in a pretty good nap.  So lazy!  I love it.

In the middle of all this, I did also make a run to the library.  I had two books due and one to pick up.  I love my library.  I have added a bunch of books to my reserve list, so I am probably going to get hit with a lot coming in at once again.  Oh, well.  When I hear about a book, I just have to reserve it!

So - a quiet, but productive and relaxing day.  Any day spent doing some family history is a good day - and it is really fun helping out other people. 

No comments: