Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 25th - Yes, Family History Day

This is the day I work at the Family History Center, so my Wednesdays are pretty much the same every week.  This week I picked up my friend and she and I worked part of the time on a problem she discovered.  If Family Search tree were to be believed, her great-grandfather was only 3 when his daughter was born!  Yeah, I think there is a problem.  We didn't get it solved, but we did confirm the birth date of her grandmother.  We are thinking the parents are wrong - duh!

When we finished there, we went to Chipotle for lunch - always good! - and then made a run to Target to pick up something.  After I took her home, I stopped by the library and picked up a stack of books that had come in - I think I have myself in trouble again, as 6 books all came in at once.  Then I stopped and got my haircut.

By the time I got home, I didn't feel like doing much else.  I even forgot that I had left a load of clothes in the dryer, so I will need to take care of that tomorrow.  Oops!  I am usually pretty good about not doing that, but there are days............

Naturally, I sat down and did a little more work on my friend's problem, trying to find some possible ways to get some answers.  I like solving the problems.

So another Family History Day - aka Wednesday - is finished!

No comments: