Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 11th - Family History Day

This morning, I picked up one of my friends and we headed on out to the Family History Center for the morning.  We worked on her line that we worked on last week and found a couple of things.  This is a line that she has been unable to find anything on for many years, so she is excited that we have found any pieces at all.  It may take a while, but we will get it figured out!

We then went to lunch and I took her home and headed home myself.  I had a few odds and ends to do, then I worked on family history at home.  There is a new website that I heard about yesterday, so I wanted to check it out.  It is another one that links to Family Search, and is at findarecord.com.  It is pretty good, but I did sent a response about at least one thing that I didn't like.  After all, they are trying to find out how to make it a good site and they needed my input!

Bill got home from his out of town job in the late afternoon.  We just had a quiet evening.  We were both tired!

No comments: