Friday, March 14, 2014

May 13th - Some Visiting Teaching

My day started with doing some visiting teaching.  My companion picked me up and we had a great visit with one of our sisters.  Now, if I could only get our other two sisters to respond to messages, maybe we could visit them, too!

When I got back home, I got my list ready and then headed out to do some grocery shopping.  I hate to shop, but it has to be done once in a while!  I love having a three month supply of food - that way I don't shop often!  Bill loves to shop, so he often does the quick runs to the store.  But, on occasion, it becomes necessary for me to go.  I got that done today, so I won't worry about it again for some time!

Back home again, I had some routine things that needed to be done.  Nothing exciting.  Even working at the desk was pretty much routine stuff.  I see that I have again gotten the desk piled up, so I will probably need to do something about that - tomorrow! 

I am still tired from the time change, but adjusting more each day.  I did take a nap, but it wasn't that long.  Progress, I guess. 

This evening, I finished reading another book - Forget Me Not by Fern Michaels.  I really liked it.

And thus - another day in the books!

No comments: