Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 25th - A Little More Quiet Today

I was surprised when I rechecked my calendar and realized that I had no commitments today!  Yah!  It didn't mean I had nothing to do, but at least I could do it all whenever I felt like it. And the truth was, I didn't feel like doing anything much at all!

As it turned out, I did a load of laundry and some straightening up around the house, but that was about it as far as "work" went.  What did happen was that I got into some family history and got "lost" for a while.  Fun time - much better than working or anything else. 

I also actually cooked dinner this evening, so I should get a few extra points for that.  Just as I finished that, Lisa called and said that she needed to run to the next town the other side of me to exchange something, and since the kids had gone to church with David for activity night, she offered to pick me up to go with her.  It was fun having some time with just the two of us.  After exchanging the item, we went to Red Robin and had a milk shake.  Yummy!  It made for a nice evening.

Some days just seem to have a happy feel - today was one of those days!

No comments: