Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 21st - Much better day!

I felt much better today, so I guess whatever I had was like 18 hours or something.  I had some cereal for breakfast, and a banana, and did fine.  Thank goodness, it was a short one!

I had a little catching up to do around the house - changed the sheets, did a couple of loads of laundry, straightened the house, especially the kitchen, etc.  My energy level was a little low, but I got it all done.

I spent the rest of my time in the office - at the computer or doing some other things.  I was even able to spend some time on family history.  Lisa called this afternoon and we had a nice "catch up" call.  We usually get together during the week at least once, but this week has not allowed that, so we just talked.  Ashby had Wild West Day at school and went in her costume and was so cute!  Lisa helped with centers for the first bit and got a chance to talk to the teacher.  She commented that they are both (the teachers) amazed at Ashby's reading and that they have run out of material to challenge her, since she is already passing second grade level.  Lisa assured them that she had tons of books at home from when she taught 2nd and 4th grades and she would be plenty challenged.  Brooks got to have a play date while Lisa was at the school and he loved it.

I didn't want to nap today, but I felt pretty exhausted by late afternoon, so I went and rested and read my book for a bit.  I didn't fall asleep, but an hour of resting was enough to get me through.  It is so nice to be feeling better!  We even got my car back this evening, so I will not be carless anymore!


No comments: