Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 4th - Dismal Tuesday

The forecast was for cloudy all week and today certainly followed suit.  It was cold and dreary, although it didn't actually rain.  Even so, I stayed in the house all day.  Yes, that meant I didn't go to water aerobics.  I just didn't feel like it - still have the headache and it was just too much effort.  This is the last week anyway and I am not signing up for the next class since I would miss about half of it with upcoming trips.

My biggest slot of time was spent on trying to figure out the fireside I have to do for the youth in a couple of weeks.  I think I am settling in on Elder Anderson's talk that he gave for the youth at RootsTech.  I like the things he said and I can pick out one or two of those thoughts, plus we can talk about some of the techie things that are happening in family history.  At least, it is a beginning.  I am still working on getting it all pulled together.

I also took a nap this afternoon.  Otherwise, it was pretty much a boring day.  I finished the book I was reading and started on another one.  As usual, I was busy all day, but most of it was just boring!  Necessary, but boring.

No comments: