Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 30th - Not Much Exciting

Started the day with water aerobics and then didn't do much else of great interest - just the usual routine. 

I did work on family history for quite a while and enjoyed that.  I am trying to get more proficient at FamilySearch and get a little frustrated.  It is supposed to be "so easy," but I can't do some of the things I would like to do to the Family Tree.  Oh, well, maybe I will get it learned.

I talked to Dad on the phone today to let him know that Lisa and family would be coming up for the concert.  He was excited.  Lisa got the airplane tickets, a hotel room, and a rental car all reserved.  They found a package deal, so the car is only costing about $75 for the whole weekend.  They found a motel near the CR airport, which is pretty good, since the Iowa football game has everything booked solid. 

This evening, they held bishopric meeting at our house, but that didn't bother me much.  They didn't even start until about the time I am curling up in bed with a book.  I started a new book today and I think it is going to be another good one - Mary Coin

I must be getting back to normal finally - kind of boring!  But just the way I like it.

No comments: