Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 24th - Happy Birthday, Ashby!

Ashby turned five today and had a big party to celebrate.  She wanted a Rapunzel theme, so that is what she got!  They had cute decorations, several fun games, made individual pizzas, a cute cake, etc.  She had seven little girls as guests, plus Caroline, Kate, and Judy.  It was a lot of fun.  She was so excited when I got there that she was literally bouncing all over the place.  She had a wonderful time. 

When I got home, I finished up the four loads of laundry I had been working on and did the other usual things around the house, etc.  I managed to get a chance to rest for a few minutes.  Then, as soon as Bill got home, we took off to babysit with the kids this evening so Lisa, David, Vanett, and Noah could go out to dinner and a movie.  The kids were good and loved playing with Grandpa.

What a fun day this has been!  It is hard to believe that Ashby is already five.  She is getting so grown up!

No comments: