Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 3rd - Lunch with the Munchkins!

Started my day pretty much as usual, then Lisa called and said they were going to Chili's for lunch and invited me to come, too.  We met up at 11:00 and had a fun time.  Brooks is getting to be really silly and just loves it when people laugh at him.  Good thing the restaurant was not too busy!!

After lunch, they headed on home and I went over to the Macy's to do a little shopping.  I had a coupon for $20 off of $50 purchase and I have been needing some things for a while, so this seemed like a good chance to look.  I ended up getting some tops, a sun dress for Florida, and some PJ's.  Since I hate to shop, it was pretty successful.

Back home, I worked on the computer doing some things and listening to my CD on book.  I have to turn it in on Friday and I am not going to get it finished in the car, so I listened while I worked.

I think I have all my lists pretty much prepared - tomorrow I start to gather all the stuff and do some food shopping!

No comments: