Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 1st - Manic Monday!

Well, all the company is gone and it is time to get things back in proper order.  Or at least, that is what I told myself.  And it turned out that I was pretty busy all day.

I started with the usual straightening of the house, cleaning the kitchen (why is it always such a mess on Monday mornings?), several loads of laundry, changing the sheets on the guest bed, some RS stuff, and on and on and on...... 

Someone will be staying in the house while we are in Florida and she came by to pick up a key and get the grand tour.  Someone else came by to pick up a couple of the frozen dinners for compassionate service.  Once I knew no one else was coming by, I finally gave in and took a rather long nap.  I was exhausted!

After the nap, I finished up what hadn't been done and also got the sheets on the bed up in the bonus room and did some straightening up there.  One of the four kids staying here will probably want to sleep up there.

The rest of my time was spent on family history.  I am out on a collateral line, but finding tons of good information.  Lots of fun!

It seems like I have been on the go all day - except that I did get a nap and family history time.  I am beginning to think that I am somewhat lazy - I don't want to work at all!

No comments: