Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 16th - St. Augustine - Day 11

Well, today was ditto!! 

Actually, I was a little slow getting out to the pool this morning - didn't make it until almost 10:00.  Bill got chatty when he came out on the porch where I was reading and it made me late to the pool.  It was a beautiful day again and I enjoyed my "hot tub, pool, reading in the lounge chair" life.

I got a call from Carolyn and everything is set for going to Branson, MO, in September.  She got the tickets purchased for the Covenant America rally.  I am looking forward to spending time with them, listening to all the performing acts - just hoping I can tolerate (and keep my mouth shut!) the speakers.

Martha came out around noon or so.  She is going to stay a couple of nights in our second room, which is now empty with Lisa in her own condo. 

For dinner, the whole group went to Seafood Kitchen.  It was good, but the shrimp was not great.  It is usually very good there, so not sure what the problem was.  We still had a good time.  When we got back to the condo, I was not interested in watching the All-Star game, so I read on the porch for a while and then did some time in the hot tub. 

Another great day - I am in a rut again, but this is a great rut to be in!!!


No comments: